16 Signs You Went To A Convent School In India
School days were the best days, don’t you agree? Here are 16 typical things only conventees would understand.
1. Irrespective of your faith, you still pray like this
2. Visit to the school church was an absolute must before any exam
3. You are allergic to wrong pronunciations and grammar
4. Exploring the buildings where sisters and trainees used to live was super exciting
5. You still remember and hum some of your school hymns and Christmas carols
6. Cursive is the only form of handwriting everyone must have
7. If there’s an event, there is ZERO PERIOD. Yay!
8. You used to modify the school pledge “All Indians are my brothers and sisters-”
9. When someone mentions prayer, this comes to your mind. “Our Father in Heaven-”
10. You know these people very well
11. Principal of your school wore skirts & gowns
and you tried to peep under Sister’s head-scarf to check out her hairstyle
12. You often got confused when people asked you about your sister/ father
13. Moral Science was more important than actual science
14. At some point you fancied the idea of dressing like a nun
15. Indian festival holidays + Catholic holidays = Amazing School Life
16. Sex education class bottomline: Sex before marriage = Impurity = Sin
Regardless of the type of school we went to, the fact remains that those were the best days of our lives!