We selected some facts about cucumbers, hot chili peppers, pineapple and bananas that you might not know. So read this article and improve your lifestyle and maintain your body health.
Did you knew that-
- cucumber is more nutritious than regular water? It has 96% water content and keeps body hydrated.
- cucumbers are an essential part of skin care? The minerals (magnesium, silica, potassium) and the vitamins (A, B, C) rejuvenate your skin.
- cucumber juice contains a lot of potassium, magnesium and fiber that work effectively for regulating blood pressure?
- acidity, heartburn, gastritis and even ulcers and other digestive disorders can be cured by the daily consumption of fresh cucumber juice?
- cucumbers relieve gout and arthritis pain? Cucumber (which contains vitamin A, B1, B6, C, D , folate, calcium, magnessium, potassium) mixed with carrot juice is lowering the uric acid levels.
- cucumber is an ideal diet for people who are looking for weight loss?
Other fruits and veggies facts:
- hot chili pepper has been proven to kill cancer cells, serve as an anti-inflammatory agent, provide gastric relief, prevent sinus infections and produce fat oxidation. It protect your heart, maintains bone health, reduce inflammation, warm your feet and improves your sleep.
- the more scales on a pineapple, the sweeter the taste. Pineapple is weight loss approved. It is a anti-inflammatory because of it’s enzyme called bromelain, helps with your pain after an operation, promotes good digestion and keeps your eyes health.
- bananas help smokers quit. Bananas contain B vitamins and other minerals that lessen the effects of nicotine withdrawal both physically and psychologically. Another great benefit of eating bananas is that increases your happiness. It contains tryptophan which is converted to serotonin in the brain and thus elevates mood and makes you happier.